Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Nutribullet - How does it work?

Hello everyone:

Everybody have seen those infomercials late at night or on the weekends on the TV. For months and months I've been watching the Nutribullet infomercial and I was really curious about the product. I really want to be in better shape, healthier and compared with other juicers and blenders, the Nutribullet seemed to be the right way to go. So, I started looking for Nutri blasts recipes on Youtube and I found a bunch of different reviews on the product on video. After reviewing and giving it a deep thought my husband and I decided to buy it. we bought it about 3 weeks ago. 


The Nutribullet is a compact machine. The motor is heavy for it's size and it's construction is really strong.


 It comes with 2 individual cups, a big cup (about 32 oz. big) , two blades, one for the fruits and veggies and one for grains and seeds, the motor, two cup handles and one lid. 


It also includes a user guide / recipe book which includes not only delicious Nutri Blasts recipes but whole meals you can cook easily at home.


You can easily follow the recipes in the book or make your own Nutri blasts base on your unique needs or taste.



We are very pleased with the purchase we have made. In 3 weeks my husband has lost 9 pounds and I have lost 12 pounds without doing much physical activity. we have been replacing breakfast and dinner with the Nutri Blasts... They are delicious, nutritious and full feeling! I will post a video soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment