Monday, September 9, 2013

Asus - X550C Notebook



I bought this laptop about two weeks ago... here is what I think so far about it.
The Goods: It is light weight, nice looking, the color graphics are beautiful.
The Bads:
- The processor is Intel Pentium, which is old fashion and much slower than Intel core. Because of this the machinery inside will overheat more than other laptops using Intel Core.
-The space bar is giving me trouble, at times doesn't work and all the words I have written stick together, so, I have to go back and review everything I wrote.
Now the worst:
This has nothing to do with the laptop, but with Windows.... I HATE Windows 8. It is very confusing, You have to create a Miscrosoft account to download applications and you have to integrate your Microsoft account with your Skype account. The Skype on Windows 8 Freezes a lot and they have changed the whole program making my life miserable.
For what I need this laptop is not the best choice, I need something more reliable and strong and faster. Oh well... it sucks to be me!

5 comments:

  1. I have the same laptop but mine has Intel core I7 and 2.0 ghz and 6gb of ram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Work!!! Your post is very good. I really impressed by your post. Keep up the amazing work.
    If learn more details you can visit the page of:- Asus Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the same laptop but mine has intel cor i3-3217u.1.8ghz. memory 2gb hdd500gb. i lost my mother disk .. plese help.. djabhishak2014@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worst laptop. I didn't expect this from Asus. Today while i was watching a movie it suddenly stop playing and after few seconds Window displays some words saying that something has crushed in my laptop and it needs to be fixed and after only two or three seconds the display went off. I tried to switch it on but it doesn't display anything. Like you have said it freezes a lot and spacebar works only when i press it hard. I am very disappointed. I didn't expect this from Asus.

    ReplyDelete